Thursday, December 7, 2006

On the fly.....

SOLD
On the go again. One more art thing to take care of before the year end. Officers out, officers in. Fortunately I'm an officer going out. This is for Edmond Art Association where I have been serving somewhat dilligently..kind of.... for the past year in the role of Secretary. Other than this being the last meeting, the other remeeding factor for this evening is a pot-luck supper. I am planning on making this worthwhile. Never leave what you can carry home in your belly is my moto. Hollow legs work also, and in a pinch I have used my purse.


While I am doing my duty munching away I will have another little ACEO card ( or pocket art as I like to call them) going up on eBay.


This one is of an African Grey parrot tittled "Out of Africa". I used to have an African Grey. They are amazing birds. His name was Cappy and some day I'll tell you about him.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Linda, and thank you for forwarding your name to Art Blogs 4 U.

I see that you have only had your blog a week ... and you will find that most list memberships ask that a blog has been up and running for at least 6 months. This is because many people start one, not realising that it takes quite a bit of commitment to keep it going, and so let it drop.

I do not expect you to wait 6 months though! I am keeping your details on hold and ask that you contact me again in March 2007.

I am sorry to have to contact you via a post to your blog but you have not made any other contact method available.

Wishing you every success with your art projects and your new blog.

Lesly

Technorati