Saturday, January 13, 2007

Brrrrr

My first thought this morning when I woke up was "yippee winter storm and I can't get out of the house even if I wanted to". I can really have a ball playing with all my art stuff without feeling guilty about not going to the grocery or any of that other every day stuff.


I've been doing a little experimenting with claybord scratch art and pastels. The black is working somewhat, but I'm still hitting a brick wall with the white smooth. I took this photo of a lady dressed up in a clown costume at an art fair a couple of years ago and this seemed like a good colorful subject. It's 10" x 8" on Ampersand Claybord Black with pastel. I still have a little tweaking to do, but it's almost ready to go. If you know of anyone interested in "Clown" contact me at linda@lindahiller.com for further information.

1 comment:

Linda K said...

This is where I should say, "I love your bird etching!" Getting the hang on this blog thing!

Linda K

Technorati