Sunday, March 2, 2008

Petite Oil


I feel so good this morning. I "got" to sleep on the couch. The first time this happened I was all stuffy and I may have been snoring just a little. So my DH propped some pillows up on the couch and got some blankets out so I wouldn't get cold. I slept soooo good.
Of course the main reasons is that I have a pinched nerve in my spine and that dirt cheap couch seems to pamper it.
Well, I don't do this all the time - just when my back needs some R&R. I tell my friends that if I don't sleep quietly enough he makes me sleep on the couch. I get more sympathy that way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of my most favorite things; art and breakfast! yay!

Linda Hiller said...

Thanks for stopping by damien. "They" say paint what you love. More food coming up.

Technorati